  From: Sean Paul
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 12:40 PM
  Subject: Re: atbat app update

  Ahah, thanks there Fred. I've still not had a chance to call & find out. But,
this makes since going the other way as well. They've already taken my 19.95
out of my account for this seasons Gameday Audio & I'm getting the games on my
iPhone & iPad just as I did last season. Just logged in using my MLB.com email
address & password & I was off & running.