From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Dani L Pagador
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 1:57 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Help Needed Editing Text with Rotor

Hi, Alan.
Do you have a braille display? If yes, that would make selecting a lot
easier.I'll wait for your reply about the braille display before I start
rambling about the rotor. But you may want to read up on cursor movement
before you start fighting with text selection. A great article is at
www.blindhow.com; it's called Tips on editing text using the onscreen
keyboard for the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad and VoiceOver.
HTH,
Dani