As far as I know, you can't read continuously with Read2Go when you're just using voiceover. The app reads continuously however when using the Read2Go audio setting. I like Read2Go's navigation, but I'm not a huge fan of the voices. I use Voice Dream for now.

-----Original Message----- From: Brett
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 9:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: voice dream virsus read 2 go

Voice dream has many more voices to choose from, plus the voices are not choppy unlike read to go especially when speeded up.

For mind voice dream is the better option, not unlike read to go, voice dream will not do audio only daisy files, so I guess it depends on what types of daisy books you will be reading.

Sent with Siri from Brett's iPhone