Read 2 go will read continually With voice over, until the end of a chapter or
section. Then you just double click the next section button and do a two finger
swipe to start reading again. I find this feature advantageous because some
times I fall asleep while reading.

Chuck (mobile)
Pleez x cuze any tie ping or spelin airors.