Hi list,
please does anyone know about any iphone app which would let me make phone calls to worldwide celphones and landlines free of charge? As for my internet and data plan I have it unlimited, but I do not have international cell minutes. I know purchasing skype credit would be the option, but I would like it free of charge if possible.
Thank you for your help in advance.
With kind regards
Maria