Hello. Amazon has various single year pieces which are blue tooth and are
compatible with the iPhone and voiceover. Many of them are under $50. Look for
Plantronics, then follow it up with one of these models and you will get good
results. I would recommend all of these. M50, M55, M155 and finally M165. The
first one I list is currently the number one Bluetooth headset sold on Amazon.
It has 11 hours talk time and is very comfortable. It does come with a hook, to
better stay in your ear. So if you wear glasses this might present a problem.
Some of the other ones do not come with a hook built in, but they do come with
one that you can snap on so you can choose whether you want one or not. I have
personally tried the 165 model, the last one I mentioned, and ended up
returning it to Best Buy where I purchased it from, because for the price of
that single one, I can buy two of the lesser models from Amazon. This way I can
gift one of them to my significant other. As you read the descriptions of these
models, some of them might come with a service called vocalist. I would just
ignore that since it is really not necessary and seems more like eye candy, or
in this case, ear candy.