The voices are free in the lite version, but they're limited to reading
200-300 characters at a time. In the paid version the voices are $2-$3 a
piece.
I think the best male voice is Paul. The best female voice is the included
voice of Heather. Some prefer Julie. She's a good voice but perhaps toperky for
some.
Best,
Winston.