From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Winston
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2013 11:30 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Julia's Voice Not Listed In Voice Dream Lite

The voices are free in the lite version, but they're limited to reading
200-300 characters at a time. In the paid version the voices are $2-$3 a
piece.

I think the best male voice is Paul. The best female voice is the included
voice of Heather. Some prefer Julie. She's a good voice but perhaps to perky
for some.

Best,

Winston.