HI all,

Just a quick question / couple of observations on Inquisitor.

• Maybe I'm missing something pathetically obvious but the Main Character of
the game is really quite a obnoxious A**! -And quite a creep. -At least to me.

I guess since he's an inquisitor and all that, but it kind of creeps me out
playing the story from his point of view.

Does this change in the story? Does he actually turn out to be the protagonist
and remain as foul-tempered as he is or is there a twist to change this?…

I guess I'm just kind of curious. -Not actually asking for an on-list spoiler
here but if you feel so inclined to share important game details I may be
missing, please do either write me off-list or put the legend 'Spoiler Space'
in your notes.

• also, in regard to the game controls, I too have had considerable difficulty
with several of the gestures at various times. -And, I've never been able to
access the objectives or do the cross gesture. The inventory is also hit / miss
at best on this end…

It seems others have these issues too but there are some who also seem to have
all of these gestures working for them. Any tips those of you who do, might
share?…

Having said all this, let me just say how wonderfully rich and immersive this
audio atmosphere is! The developer has done a totally fabulous job in this
regard and is someone I'll definitely be watching out for in the future! Kudos
in this regard! Woohoo!…

Thanks a bunch and have a great day!

Smiles,

Cara :)