Hi,
I'm going to preface my post by saying that I really hate ITunes with a purple
passion and think that it's a royal pain in the behind. Be that as it may, I
realize that I have to put up with it, so, toward that end, I have some
questions.

My girlfriend and I both have ITunes version 11.something-or-other on our
computers and we can't seem to get to the sources tree view consistently and
easily.  Is there a keyboard command that will consistently make it visible and
bring focus to it?

Second, on my Windows XP machine, I can see my iPhone 4 listed in the sources
tree view when it's connected.  On my girlfriend's machine running Windows 7,
however, even though her iPhone 4 is connected and it syncs, the phone is not
visible in the sources tree view.  Why is that and how can we fix the problem.
Both of our iPhone 4's are running IOS 6.1.2.
There are other issues regarding her ITunes library, but I won't get into those
right now.

Thanks in advance.

Tom