I use Switch and Oxelon. Oxelon is free and at least for Jaws, it is
accessible.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 8:51 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Converting M4A files?

I used Switch all of the time back when I was a Windows user. It was my
audio conversion utility of choice. I remember that with one of the updates,
the tab key stopped tracking the item on the interface but the pull down
menus and hot keys still worked as before. Just giving my perspective so no
one writes Switch off too prematurely.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail