From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lisa belville
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 4:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Weird issue with VO Volume

Hi, all.

Using an iPhone 5 with Amazon Basics BT Keyboard.  I somehow have the volume
for voice over popping up all of the time.  It doesn't matter if I'm in the
app store or settings, the percentage for the Voice Over volume is always
there, so I inadvertently adjust the speech volume when I try moving around
on the screen.  The up and down arrows on the keyboard also control the
volume no matter where I am, so it's hard to really move around without
making things too loud or too soft.  this is definitely the VO volume,
because the regular navigation noises don't change while the voice output
does.

Any ideas how I can fix this?  It's driving me crazy.

Forget love, I'd rather fall into chocolate.
Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@frontier.com