Hi, the link in your message mentions both Quick Voice and skype call
recording. The page talks about iPad a lot, so my question is, would either
of these recording apps work on the iPhone as well.

Neal

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sean Paul
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 5:17 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Is it possible to record a Skype call?

No, your device doesn't have to be jail broken... I'm sending you a link to
an article which will discribe in much better detail than I can. The article
talks about apps to do this. I'm currently using evernote to do this. I'm
doing it many times a week to record interviews etc. I'm not sure if the
native memos App can handle or not. I'm also planning on trying it with
FiRe2 which has gotten much discussion on this list last couple days. Link
is as follows, hope this helps.

http://tinyurl.com/4xmaegj