Hi Irene,

Indeed there are some options to let others edit your playlist.
However, when you create an playlist, the default is that no one except
yourself can edit.
I think you can change those settings by editing the playlist .

Hope this helps

kr

-Peter

Op 9-mrt.-2013, om 23:42 heeft "Irene Elbourn at TAFN" <ir...@tafn.org.uk> het