Hello all
I just want to say a big thank you to the list overall for all these great apps you are talking about. Without you I wouldn't know such apps even existed. Take Voice Dream Reader. Just purchased it whilst on sale, and it's awesome! I read a bit of the Welcome sample book to see the hype about this app. It really is awesome. There are loads of other apps I can think of, Fleksy and BrailleTouch to name but two, which I not only love; I also promote. I can see myself promoting Voice Dream Reader as well. Oh go on I'll throw in another app as well smile. Alarmed.
So thank you once again, and keep up the good works!
Chris.
--

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: