I don't know what price this app goes for, but it's got the best interface, and
sharpest focusing I've seen. There are no on screen controls, or annoying
borders either.

Egun On, Lagunak! Basque for G'day, Mates
Louie P. (Pete) Nalda
Http://www.myspace.com/lpnalda
Http://www.facebook.com/lpnalda
Http://www.linkedin.com/in/lpnalda