Hi, Raul,

Thanks for these instructions. I'm going to add instructions for the Mac.

Go into Itunes and then the app page. There's a button that you'll reach near
the beginning of the text that says "actions for <app name>" I use the key
shortcuts to go to previous form field, command-option-control-shift-j.(Yes,
this sounds like a lot of keys, but I've gotten used to pressing three keys
with one finger, so it's easier than it sounds.) Press this button and you'll
get a popup menu with the copy link option in it.

Hth,
Teresa