From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
David Chittenden
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 4:06 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Not connecting to Wi-Fi, Help!

The next step I would follow is to go to the router manufacturer's website and
download the latest firmware update for the router. Follow the instructions to
update the router firmware.

A few years ago, I had a similar problem with the house router. I learned that
device wifi types and codes are always updating, so routers, and device driver
firmware, really should be updated yearly or whenever new updates are
available. At that time, after I updated the home router and my laptop wifi
card drivers, I was then unable to connect to the work router, and the boss
refused to update the work router.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com<mailto:dchitten...@gmail.com>
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288