It depends on the router and the manufacturer's website. If both are
accessible, plan on half an hour or so (if you are technically competent).
Otherwise, at least an hour and a pair of eyes may well be necessary.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone