From: StandScan [mailto:i...@standscan.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 7:55 AM
To: siegh...@live.ca
Subject: Re: Standscan Inquiry

Hi Sieghard,

We do have a 12Volt battery pack available, it was an oversight as we
mentioned it on the site but didnt have it listed live as an accessory.
Thanks for checking up on it.
The link to it is
http://standscan.com/StandScan/index.php/accessories/12v-dc-battery-pack.htm

It fits 8 regular AA batteries which is the most standard type. So doesnt
cost much to run it off the battery pack.

The type of LEDs used in lamps are different from the SMD (Surface mount
device) type used to light up the StandScan Pro. These require 12Volts for
optimal power. Our 9V pack is able to power the LED's but not to its maximum
brightness however it is a good option for those who want to travel light
with their StandScan Pro. The 12V battery pack with 8 AA batteries inserted
is considerably heavier.

Do feel free to get in touch for any further information.

Thanks
Harry