From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Anne Robertson
Sent: 12 March 2013 18:28
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Kobobooks - shard

Hello Irene,

I find it really easy to buy books from Kobo. I just open the Kobobooks.com
page and enter an author's name or a book title in the search field. I click
the Go button and the results appear as level 3 headings. I admit, I do this
on my Mac and not on my iPhone.

Kobo is probably my favourite app of all as I'm a voracious reader and the
books are affordable. I have over 80 Kobo books in my library now.

Cheers,

Anne

database 8110 (20130312) __________

http://www.eset.com