Hi Cieghard.
Wow, sounds like a nice speaker.
Have you looked at the Libratone Zipp speaker? I don't remember if this speaker
has been discussed on this list, but this speaker also sounds really cool, and
I think this is what I'm looking for. The Beat box bluetooth speaker does also
sounds really nice, but the Libratone have better sound and I think it would
fit my needs more than the beat box speaker. Not saying the Beat box speaker is
bad though.
Best regards:
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN: