Hello all.
I'm just wondering if anyone has found a way to take an image based pdf file
and turn it in to text from an IOS device? I've got text books from the college
that come as image based pdf files and would like to be able to read them on my
iPhone 5 or iPad 2 instead of the computer. I can do this, but that requires me
to use a computer first to OCR the images of the pages and then save them as
text or rtf files. It'd be nice to skip this step if possible, and would allow
me to study from an IOS device more effectively.
Does VoiceDream maybe do this?
Thanks for any opinions and suggestions.
Matthew Campbell.