You need to use an OCR package. Voice Dream Reader is not an OCR package.

Prizmo can OCR images from your camera roll. For this solution to work, you
need to get the PDF page image into the camera roll.

1) Open the PDF file. I do this from directly in mail.

2) Press home and power buttons at the same time to take a screen shot of the
first page of the image. The screen shot will be the last photo in your photo
album. If there are more than one page in the PDF file:

3) use a three finger flick up to advance the PDF image to the next page.
Follow steps 2 and 3 until pictures have been captured of the entire PDF.

4) Open Prizmo and select text.
5) Select the OCR from image option.

6) Remember how many images you captured and count back that many images, or
start with an empty photo book. Follow the prompts to OCR the images and save
the resulting text files. You will get a separate file for each page.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone