Hi, I have a few questions. How much sight do you have? Which fitbit device did you get? Have you logged food with the app? Thanks Roger "I believe in daring to be different-if different means looking up rather than putting down, in helping rather than hurting. I'll be as different as I can."
-- Denis Waitley
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nancy Wyman" <nancywyma...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: Fitbit

Hello,
I have been using fit it for about a week now. I like it pretty well. Of course you can't get any information off of the fit bit directly. You have to get it all from the app and the website. Many things on the app are accessible and I have been able to use it fairly well. People who can see tell me there Is more information visible such as graphs et cetera. But I am happy with it given the information that is accessible to me. It has motivated me. Let me know if you have more specific questions.

Nancy Badger, Ph.D
Assistant Vice Chancellor, Student Services
UT Chattanooga
Sent from my iPhone with dictation software. Please excuse spelling errors.