Shocking indeed! I think the major problem here is the fact that while
there are many fine news reading apps for desktop and mobile, none of
them really sync with anything other than Google Reader. Hopefully,
prior to July 1, this will shift and software will be updated. I'm
sure there's a loyal enough base of newsreader users that some
solution will be found. Still, wow.

Grant