Hello to the awesome iPhone group! i have some iPhone 5 questions I
hope some people can answer.  Tomorrow the iPhone is coming to my
house...is there a way to activate VO out of the box at all? These
other questions have to  do with Verizon.  I've had AT&T before, but
am hoping verizon performs better/faster. Has anyone seen any glaring
differences between at&t and verizon coverage and performance?  I
heard sometimes you get the cutting in/out static at times, and
sometimes garbled speech on one end of the call or another. Also, is
verizon's internet performance better than sprints? I had sprint in
Daytona florida and it had some of the worst 3g  speeds I've ever
seen! Try as slow as 12 KB/s and sometimes as fast as 50 kb/s....no,
that's not a joke.   And, I'm not sure how many people could answer
this one...but is Verizon as flexible as at&t when it comes to
traveling in the US? With at&t the iPhone worked pretty much
everywhere I traveled.  At times at&t 3g was slow but not too many
instances of that happening. My final question deals with battery
life. Is battery life comparable between the 4S and the 5? Gosh, i
hope the 5 isn't worse than the 4s. Any help will be greatly welcomed.

Jordan Norregaard

The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient,
you should delete this message.  Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized, and any disclosure, copying,
distribution or action taken or omitted in reliance on it
is prohibited and may be unlawful.