Hi, more on this app. I played with it a little more and saw that in order for it to read, it uses cloud-based TTS reading. So this means that which ever document you have loaded in the app, it uses data to send the document to the net and then the TTS voice reads it to you. So, this is a bit like streaming. I don't know how much data it uses up with this method, but I don't see it as being a viable source of reading text files. I also think it only supports txt files, but I could be wrong on this point. I would still choose to use Voice Dream Reader since it offers much more features and it doesn't use a cloud-based TTS to get you that higher quality voice.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I must say I'm glad I know sign language, It's pretty handy. - Sheldon Cooper