To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: Amazon Basics Bluetooth keyboard question - Was Re: Question to Raul

Hi Raul:
Is this a keyboard I should consider. I have been thinking of
purchasing one but haven't done any research yet. Thanks!

On 3/18/13, Raul A. Gallegos <r...@raulgallegos.com> wrote:
Hi, I changed the subject line to be a bit more appropriate to the topic
discussed. In any case, I didn't give those because I said where you
could get it from. I also believe I compared it to the Apple Keyboard.
So, that would have given you a second source to compare it to. I've
provided the link below and it should tell you though. BTW, the cost is
currently $29.99.

http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Bluetooth-Keyboard-Travel-iPhone/dp/B005EOWBKE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363583326&sr=8-1&keywords=amazon+basics+bluetooth+keyboard

Hope that helps.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Last night I had a crazy dream that I weighed less than a thousandth of