Hi all!

With all the recent talk about the various options that are now available for
OCR on the iPhone, I thought I would give it another go.  I purchased Prizmo
today, and while I can stumble through it and use it fine, I am wondering if
there are any podcasts out there on Prizmo that might help me use it a little
more effectively.  I also put an order for a StandScan, which has my interest
peaked for sure.  I readily found a podcast for the StandScan and have already
listened to it, but there  are simply too many resources out there for me to
sift through for one specifically on Prizmo.  I tried doing a search in
iBlinkRadio, but didn't find anything.

--

Jenny Wood
Phone:  (972) 989-3894