  From: Beverly
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 4:32 PM
  Subject: Re: An app I found

  Patti, are you able to watch the CBS channel?

  Beverly Hunter
  Senior Manager
  Lightyear Wireless
  www.yourphonenobill.com
  Phone:  770-707-0555
  Email: beverly395...@lightyearwireless.com

  Want Free Service?

  Customers of Lightyear Wireless can refer 5 friends to Lightyear and earn
*FREE Service! If you would like to become a referral member associated with
Beverly Hunter, fill out the information below and set up your Lightyear
Wireless Customer Referral Website today!

  Your friends can visit your website to join Lightyear Wireless as a customer
and you will get credit towards *FREE Service and our Lightyear Wireless
Representative will get credit towards their Lightyear Wireless Business!

  It's a Win-Win!

  Get Your Referral Website Address

  Just enter your Lightyear Wireless phone number below to get your referral
link.

  Wireless Phone Number

  Get My Link