If using the Apple bluetooth keyboard, is it not possible to tab among the address, subject, and message fields?

-----Original Message----- From: Neal Ewers
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 12:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Problems filling in the subject in email messages

Lisa, thanks for this. I thought I could trick Apple. What an absurd thing
to try to do. I thought I could simply fill in the subject field first and
thought, But when I got back to the subject, I could not go any further. The
message field would not appear. I had to click once inside the subject field
and then get out of that field and then the message field appeared. How
strange. I am using the Apple blue tooth keyboard if that makes a
difference.

Bottom line, it works, but the question is, would there be an easier way?

Thanks.

Neal