I had a pack of sticky notes, so I peeled one off, stuck it to the box right
tight to the side of the case after making sure the phone was aligned properly.
I repeated that on the other side and at the bottom of the phone, so now I just
have to set the phone between the sticky notes and it is lined up perfectly.
I folded over the sticky notes along the glue to give a little thicker line.
HTH,ichard
(Sent from Richard's iPod Touch 5th gen)