Raul, thanks for the info, helps. However, what if I add a contact's address
into contacts and want to send a message before they send me one? HOw do I get
that email or even a number for a text from contacts to the "to" field without
completely typing Out? Actually never figured this out with Windows either! LOL.

Reggie and   Allegra