Sure, I cannot guarantee you exactly when, but it's on the list.

With kind regards,

Jos Jong
VO Calendar

Op 01-04-13 04:57, Ed Worrell schreef:
Hello Jos.

I am loving the app so far. Will you be adding iPhone 5 screen size in the near future? This is the biggest feature that I feel is missing for now, not very fun to type in the app without a keyboard that isn't positioned right to the screen. I agree that it would be great to have the ability to set the time for an alarm in the app.

Ed