Hello,

That process works for now, but, at least for me, it tends to be not
very reliable; I tend to touch diagonal squares more often than not.

It seems that having a way to flick up and down, to reach the squares
directly above or below your current one, like flicking left and right
will get you to the ones next to your current square, would be a
really good addition to this game.

At my current level, level 7, it is not that big of a deal, but I
think it will become more of an issue as the puzzles become more
complex.

Thanks,

Denny