I have to add my $.02 in to this thread. First off, yes, the app is fairly accessible but one of my major gripes about the app is the fact that if you leave your iPhone idol after 90 minutes of listening, the app will time out and you'll have to double tap the keep listening button every 90 minutes. Unless you have a jailbroken iPhone because someone in an earlier post has said that you can have continuous playing if you do this, I'd suggest buying an actual receiver like I did and pay for that instead. Just my $.02.

--
Shawn
Sent from my White MacBook using SamNet