BlankWell, unless there is a decent receiver that covers the internet
stations as well, I know there is one but I don't know if it is accessible,
using the SiriusXm app on the iPhone lets you access the content that you
can't get on the satellite itself.  There are quite a few stations that are
internet-only, including a few that used to be carried on the bird.

Is the Sirius/XM App accessible?
BBS <bigbigshawn....@gmail.com> Apr 03 04:35PM -0400

I have to add my $.02 in to this thread. First off, yes, the app is
fairly accessible but one of my major gripes about the app is the fact
that if you leave your iPhone idol after 90 minutes of listening, the
app will time out and you'll have to double tap the keep listening
button every 90 minutes. Unless you have a jailbroken iPhone because
someone in an earlier post has said that you can have continuous
playing if you do this, I'd suggest buying an actual receiver like I
did and pay for that instead. Just my $.02.

Politicians are like bananas, they enter congress green, turn yellow, and
then they are rotten.

Steve
Lansing, MI