More cycle demands on the CPU means significantly more battery drain. This is
the case whether running Android or iOS. People are wanting to run multiple
functions / apps whilst running turn-by-turn navigation. Finally, it was late
at night when I wrote the message.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288