I am particularly annoyed with the Lake Jeanclia, Oregon as well. There has
never been a Lake Jeanclia in Oregon and Portland is not an insignificant
little city so a map update isn't the issue as much as not recognizing how
annoying this is. I have a Nissan Leaf and it really should have accurate
mapping. If Navigon isn't going to respond then maybe car manufacturers
should stop using this product. That might get there attention.
Barbara, Lake Jeanclia (aka Portland, Or)