From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Chasity Jackson
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 6:39 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Question about De Steno Games

For anyone who plays De Steno games, I have a question. On the Run For
President Game, when it asks you to enter an answer to one of the state and
capital questions, how do you enter it? I've tried simply entering the text
and hitting return and it doesn't work. I've tried hitting space and it
doesn't work. I've tried to see if there is something else I need to do on
the screen, and there is not. So I was wondering if there is a way to enter
in that information on the iPhone? Thanks.

Chasity