Anyone use this ap? Apparently it is developed by the same people who make tap
tap see
Description of App
CamFind is the very first mobile application that can photograph, identify, and
provide information on virtually any object you desire to learn about.

Simply take a photo of anything around you and receive relevant information
about that object - including where you can buy it and web search results.

>From the creators of TapTapSee - An App that helps thousands of blind
>individuals see on a daily basis.

CamFind is a FREE app that will change the way you do your day-to-day search.

"It's a 'new' breed of search engine that molds together the real world with
the online one..." - BitRebels

"I feel like Google will have to step up their game if they are going to try
and compete with CamFind." - Tom Szpytman

Forget about typing words in a browser to find out what the object of interest
is, CamFind allows you to take a picture at ANY angle to learn more about it!

YouTube Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3VQkuu3uUM

At only 7.1 MB CamFind will be your new best friend. Delete all of those space
wasting apps out of your phone, because CamFind can do it all.

>From 'Internet Search Results' to 'QR and Barcode Reader' we got you covered.
>We are the Swiss Army Knife of apps. It's time that you get your phone back.

FEATURES

A CamFind user can take a picture, have it identified by CamFind and then be
prompted with the following options:

  a.. Internet Search Results
  b.. Related/Similar Images
  c.. Price Comparisons and Online Shopping
  d.. Related Places and Address Finder
  e.. Film Poster/DVD Recognition
  f.. Social Sharing
CamFind also offers the following time-saving functions:

  a.. Language Translator
  b.. QR and Barcode Reader
  c.. Text Search
  d.. Voice Search
  e.. Voiceover of Identified Objects
  f.. Automatic Flash
  g.. Automatic Focus
  h.. Ability to Save Images to the Camera Roll/Upload Images from Camera Roll
Download CamFind now to experience a mobile search like never before.

The evolution is coming - text-based search is the old way of doing things.
Don't fall behind the curve - get CamFind!

We are the future!

Contact CamFind via any of the following:

Twitter: @CamFind
Facebook: CamFind
Website: CamFindApp.com
Email: cont...@camfindapp.com

We have previously released an app for the visually impaired and blind users,
TapTapSee.

The app has been a huge hit with the visually impaired and blind users. It has
garnered multiple podcasts, reviews, as well as positive feedback within the
community.

In March, 2013 TapTapSee was named App of the Month by RNIB.

Version
1.0.1
Free or Paid
Free