Hi all that's good info about Say text.  I will definitely use it with
standscan.  I wondered if any one has used perfect ocr or text detective and
what they thought of these two apps. thanks
Gerard Doody
jerrydood...@gmail.com

On Apr 19, 2013, at 3:17 PM, "Richard Turner" <richard.turne...@gmail.com>