Hi there. There are two apps which I can recommend. One is called Fahrenheit
and the other is called Celsius. Depending on which measurement of temperature
you want, one or both might fit what you want. The temperature is shown as a
badge icon on your home screen. If you want to see detailed weather information
just double tap the app and open it and you will see the daily forecast for
each day and up to about a week I believe. The buttons in the app are very easy
and voiceover friendly if you want to add multiple cities. I hope this helps.

---
Sent from Raul's iPhone - (832) 554-7285. Please excuse any dictation or auto
complete errors.