does this ap do severe weather alerts? I use weather radio and like it a lot

*** God has a plan for me. I may not see it right away but I'm willing to
wait on the blessing he has in store for me!

From: Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 3:39 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: pocket weather alternative?

Hi there. There are two apps which I can recommend. One is called Fahrenheit
and the other is called Celsius. Depending on which measurement of
temperature you want, one or both might fit what you want. The temperature
is shown as a badge icon on your home screen. If you want to see detailed
weather information just double tap the app and open it and you will see the
daily forecast for each day and up to about a week I believe. The buttons in
the app are very easy and voiceover friendly if you want to add multiple
cities. I hope this helps.

---
Sent from Raul's iPhone - (832) 554-7285. Please excuse any dictation or
auto complete errors.