The audibon owl guide was free for a day or so and I downloaded it to see if
it was accessible for us. Have to say I was quite impressed and will likely
buy more of their apps. The first screen wasn't readable with voiceover, it
was some sort of registration with options to do it now, later or not at
all. I hit the not at all button and afterwords the rest of the app seems
very readable.
there are buttons for natural history, bird voice a quiz and more. It's neat
to be able to browse each owl and then tap the voice button and listen to it
and be able to get descriptions and other details.
Definitely going to look into more of the audibon apps.
Tessa
My groups
blind gardener blind-gardener-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
writing blind  writingblind-subscr...@yahoogroups.com