Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 3:02 PM
Subject: Camera app question

Okay, so in briefly playing around with Talking Goggles app, I got it to read portions of text to me, I've been trying to take a picture of the bottle of water, but for whatever reason it's not reading anything about that to me. I am in a fairly lit room, so not sure what's going on. What I'm Looking for, is an app that will tell me various products, and maybe that will read text to me, but will also tell me for example if I take a picture of my niece, is there one out there that will say for example, picture of a girls face with blond hair, etc, Or could this be done using the video camera, or am I thinking a little too far ahead in technology? Maybe I'll giveTap Tap See a try. Also, where are The pictures stored that you take with Talking Goggles?