From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Arianna
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 12:31 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Note Master on sale for both the iPhone and iPad

Are you saying that not only can you use the picker to move through search
results, but that  you can also use the gesture to change pages to go
through search results? Even if that's the case, I do Agree with you that
it's faster to use the picker

Thanks,
Ari

On May 9, 2013, at 12:49 PM, Rick Alfaro <rick.alf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is true but to be honest, I far prefer the picker because I find it
to be much more efficient as opposed to continuously having to swipe through
all of those apps to get to the one I want.  I found it weird at first but
now really like it.

> Best,
>
> Rick alfaro
>
> On 5/9/2013 8:12 AM, Arianna wrote:
>> I usually have to use the picker. Ever since Apple redesigned their app
store, only one result at a time seems to show up on the page. Correct me if
I'm wrong, though.

>> Thanks,
>> Ari
>>
>> On May 8, 2013, at 9:10 AM, "Lauren Simmons" <simmonslaure...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Thank you Ari. Not only did you help me install this app, but you showed
me something new as I did not know about the swipe left to reveal more
options trick. Usually my searches yield desired results within first or
second hit.

>>> LS
>>>
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Arianna" <englishride...@gmail.com>

tab, then when the results show up, place your finger on the first tab of
the screen. Flick left from there, and you should reach a picker. Flick up
to the second result. That's the full app.

>>> Thanks,
>>> Ari

how does one pay for it? I installed directly from my iPod Touch via Apps
store, actually I was offered the lite version in the Apps store, and since
I could not find a reference to the full version, I went ahead and installed
the lite version. After having installed it, I tried looking through the
menus for a link to download the full version but didn't find one and there
is no reference to a lite version installed on my iPod Touch. I figure this
is a good deal at $4 or whatever, but if I can get away with a buck, then
why not? The installed file was some 26 megabytes in size. Hoping someone
out there might know what's happening here. Thank you Eileen for the
information leading to this purchase.

<eileen.misr...@gmail.com>

the iPhone and iPad. The price is 0.99 reduced from 3.99. I use it all the
time when I am traveling for my job. It is accessible with VO and the most
recent update has made the app a pleasure to use. Here is the link:

http://link.store-news-app.com/2.0/?itunes=https%3A%2F%2Fitunes.apple.com%2F
us%2Fapp%2Fnotemaster-amazing-notes-synced%2Fid297921531%3Fmt%3D8&storeID=1

Groups "VIPhone" group.