It isn't a problem, I had the phone the wrong way once, maybe two times in
my first couple of months of having one, does not happen any longer, it was
my dumb mistake, LOL, besides no apple store that close to me, too busy to
go to one.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Anthony Vece
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 2:42 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: audio on phone call

Hi Rose;

If you can return it to an Apple store, do so.

I'm sure in this situation they would exchange it.

Anthony

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 5!

On May 10, 2013, at 3:05 PM, "Rose Combs" <rosecom...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have turned the phone upside down a couple of times, everyone could hear
my conversation through the speaker and I could hear the caller through the
speaker but not the home button on my phone.  LOL my office got quite a
treat out of a personal phone call from my husband one afternoon a few weeks
after I got the iPhone because of this.  I kept trying to stop it and after
he had said more than I wanted others to hear I eventually figured out the
problem.  It caused quite a lot of laughter.