For the most part, any book you get on Kindle will be perfectly legible. There
is always the question with BookShare of how legible the scanned material will
be, and I frankly don't read BookShare books that have a "good" rating or
below. I have an uncanny knack for discovering a book in which the climax of
the narrative takes place on poorly-scanned copy. Also, I may only buy two
books a year for about twenty dollars, versus the fifty dollars for BookShare
per year, which is not in my budget. I do, like other listers, tend to look at
the Braille and recorded book libraries for such things first, but find that
for rare cases, I don't want to wait for the book to be processed.

Teresa